Printed greaseproof paper is a great way to display your brand while providing an easy way to package and present food. Whether it’s wrapping a sandwich, serving greasy foods or storing treats for later, printed greaseproof does it all. Not only this, it is a great way to reduce plastic packaging and replace it with a branded, recyclable and environmentally friendly alternative!
Benefits of Branded Greaseproof
When you buy a product from a high street shop they give you a branded bag to carry it in, so you promote the brand everywhere you go. So… why should food be any different? Why use plain, generic greaseproof when you can create your own design and give your food the extra love it deserves.
There are many benefits of branded merchandise, but to name a few:
- Extend your advertising reach
- Add value
- Differentiate your product from competitors
- Promote brand awareness
- Gain customer loyalty
- Promote sustainability through reduced & recyclable packaging
10 unique uses for Greaseproof Paper
- Wrapping a block of cheese in greaseproof allows it to breath while also keeping it fresh!
- Have you ever had dough stick to your rolling pin? A sheet of greaseproof between the dough and your rolling pin will prevent a sticky situation!
- Greaseproof is microwave safe - place a sheet of greaseproof over your food in the microwave and prevent unwanted splatters.
- Can’t find a funnel? No problem! Roll a sheet of greaseproof paper into a cone and slide it into the neck of a bottle. The texture keeps the paper stiff and water repellent.
- Place a sheet of greaseproof between frozen layers of meat to prevent them from sticking together in the freezer. Great for beef burgers!
- Greaseproof is breathable as well as protective which makes it perfect for soft perishables such as hot dogs, pizza, cookies, tortilla chips and popcorn.
- Hint: A sheet of greaseproof on a panini press gives you the grill marks on a sandwich without the messy clean up!
- For cafés and restaurants serving butter portions, wrap a small serving in greaseproof paper instead of using a plastic pot. It’s a great alternative to plastic packaging and is fully recyclable!
- Serving oily food such as chips, onion rings, spring rolls and anything with a greasy texture.
- Hint: Rolling a sheet of greaseproof into a cone creates a perfect way to serve chips on the go!
- Greaseproof paper is heat resistant making it perfect for everything from chilling baking decorations in the fridge to roasting vegetables in the oven!
- A printed sheet of greaseproof underneath a plate of food makes a great branded placemat.
The Printed Cup Company provides environmentally friendly, full colour sheets of printed greaseproof paper to give your brand that little bit extra!
- Full colour – Unlimited colour printing
- Very low minimum order quantity – 1000 sheets
- 40gsm Greaseproof paper
- Eco-friendly and 100% recyclable
- 100% food safe inks
- Sheet size: 250 X 320mm
Click here for full product info and get a quote today!